The Scientific Committee of the 5th Asian Conference on Geography now invites the submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
Abstracts submitted must adhere the following specifications:
- Abstracts are to be authored, co-authored and must be limited to 300 words under the headings of background/hypothesis, materials and methods, results, conclusions.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract title should be typed in upper case. The title should define the topic and contain no abbreviations.
- Overly commercial abstracts will not be accepted.
- Tables are accepted as images.
- Submissions may have up to 10 authors and the presenting author needs to be selected in the system.
To submit an abstract for 5th Asian Conference on Geography please access ACG 2021 Web Site: http://acg2021.tnu.edu.vn
- Notification of acceptance (new abstracts) will be sent on 08 February 2021.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted must register for the congress before 30 May 2021.
* Please note that submitting an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress.
Please direct any questions to the Scientific Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
The abstract should be prepared using the same template, which can be downloaded by clicking the following link: Abstract Sample
To submit the abstract, please access ACG 2021 Web Site: http://acg2021.tnu.edu.vn
The early bird registration deadline is 05 April 2021 (registration website: www.acg2021.org)
- Deadline for astract papers and posters submision: 15 April 2021
- Notice of acceptance (new abstracts): 30 May 2021
- Deadline for astract papers and posters submision: 15 August 2021